Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Psalm 89:1

I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever; with my mouth will I make known Your faithfulness to all generations. Psalm 89:1

Spring is my favorite time of year. I love the warmer weather, but most of all, I love to see the grass change before my eyes from a dreary brown to a lush beautiful green. I love to see the flowers that bloom on the trees, that were once stark and bare, and then the trees slowly becoming full and thick with leaves. And we get to see this year after year after year. Truly God's faithfulness shows even in this.

So, I sing....
For the beauty of the earth, for the glory of the skies, for the love which from our birth over and around us lies, Lord of all to Thee we raise this our hymn of grateful praise.

For the beauty of each hour of the day and of the night, hill and vale, and tree and flow'r, sun and moon and stars of light, Lord of all to Thee we raise this our hymn of grateful praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment